Ice and snow protection systems of DEVI could be installed in any roof structures if freezing conditions exist. The systems avoid risk for pedestrians and protect buildings from damages caused by frozen gutters and drain pipes.
Advantages of the system
- Protects the gutters and the drain pipes from freezing and ensures free drainage of the melted snow.
- Avoids the formation of icicles.
- Protects the façade of the building from leakage.
- Keeps the area around the building safe.
- Reduces the tension caused by the snow and ice deposited on the building.
- No repair cost after the winter season.
- 40 W/m for gutters and drain pipes
- 40 W/m for warm roofs
- 40 – 50 W/m for cold roof
- Gutters and drain pipes
- Roof structures